Friday, July 14, 2006

So here I am, sitting at work. Now I work at a LAN center, which is a place where alot of sweaty/smelly nerds come to play computer games and whatnot, but there's also alot of very cool people here as well. But here I am looking at something that I've never seen before, no more than 10 feet in front of me is a thing, a thing playing Call of Duty 2 on the highest possible volume setting (which is getting pretty annoying). Now I refer to this person as a 'thing' because I am unable to determine whether or not it is a male or female. Of course I've seen It's Pat , but this is a whole nother breed of animal we're talking about here.

The 'shim' as they will be referred to throughout the rest of this story, has a very feminie face, aside from the thin grayish moustache on shim's upper lip. Atop shim's head is very straight gray hair that lands on shim's neck in a very bizarre way and a few minutes ago shim asked me where the bathroom is, now we only have one bathroom here so I was unable to discover shim's sex from shim's choice in restroom. Shim is wearing bright blue denim overalls which cover what can only be a pair of breasts. Honestly I've heard of man-boobs and such, but what resides on shim's chest is not like anything I've ever seen on a male. What shim's got are female breasts, plain and simple.

Also take into consideration that we don't get alot of girls down here to begin with, let alone ones that look like they're in their mid sixties. Any girls that we do get down here are usually like,"OMG where's the DDR!1". And of course they suck at it, but it's fun to watch them jump/try.

Anyways, I'm taking bets on shim's gender. Right now the odds are 2:1 in favor of shim being a male. Let the e-betting begin!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penrick said...

I'm betting total female geek who dresses Goth on the weekends.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Johns said...

I guess shim could have been goth. It did speed away on a motorcycle when I closed the store around 1am, motorcycles are kind of goth in their own weird way.

Then again motorcycles are also kind of badass, and when I think badass I don't think tranny who plays Call of Duty 2 with the volume all the way up for seven hours straight,

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home