Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Los Angeles city officials have criticized the Hooters restaurant chain for its city sponsored “Hooters for Neuters” campaign to raise money to spay and neuter homeless animals throughout the city according to a Yahoo! article. City Controller Laura Chick (lol) said, “Are we going backward here…” in her criticism of a program that she claims degrades women everywhere.

Councilwoman Jan Perry believes that the fliers handed out to promote the event ‘crossed the line’. “I was surprised and amazed with the photograph on the flier, and I don't think it projects a good image for the city of Los Angeles," Perry said.

Perhaps someone else should design a promotional photograph to represent America’s most-hated city. Above you can see my new design for a flier to promote tourism to LA. I foresee at least a 200% increase in tourism to the City of Angels based solely on my awesome piece of work. No need to thank me, just mail all checks my way. Here are some other things perhaps Los Angeles should consider removing before criticizing Hooters for hurting their image.

  • Some of the worst pollution in the world
  • Paris Hilton
  • The absolute worst traffic in the world
  • Earthquakes
  • It's hot
  • It's too fucking hot
  • Holy hell why is it so hot here?
  • That City of Angels thing is just a front for the production of more and more Adam Sandler movies.
  • There's a MySpace theater in LA. I'm going to write that again...
  • There's a MySpace theater in LA.
  • Not a lot of people know this, but Satan lives in LA. I don't know how you feel about that. If you <3 Satan, maybe this is the place for you.

At least Satan supports controlling the homeless pet population. Satan even supports Hooters girls supporting homeless pets, who in turn support their own spaying and neutering, which is supported by me because if its hot as hell and I’m stuck in traffic, I really don’t want a rabid Paris Hilton attacking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home