Thursday, July 13, 2006

Midterm Exam Time

So I’ve been doing this blog for about a month and a half and as far as I’m concerned I’ve proven myself to be just about the best guy on the internet. I’ve written, complained, and made fun of everything from television shows to secret hobo villages; and I couldn’t be prouder of it. So in order to celebrate our 6th week anniversary here at the sock spot here’s a few things you’ve learned about me since our relationship began. There will be a test at the end, so play close attention.

  • Room Raiders has helped my dating philosophy more than you could ever know.
  • A&E has become one of the best channels on cable.
  • Tourgasm has left a permanent scar on HBO, which may never be healed.
  • Wikipedia is ruining the Internet, one topic at a time.
  • The new Pirates of the Caribbean was wayyy too long.
  • Connecticut kinda blows, but is kinda awesome at the same time.
  • My dream job would to be a park ranger.
  • Los Angeles is my least favorite place on the planet.
  • Beards are awesome.
  • I am the master of e-popularity.
  • Being good at musical chairs says a lot about you.
  • I’ve never ever been in woman’s bathroom, but I think I know everything about them.
  • It’s okay to alienate your friends, family, and your own computer for a free ipod.
  • Google Video now sucks because it’s been flooded with videos of Mentos and Diet Coke and soccer.
  • Comedy Central has cancelled way too many good shows.
  • A Kennedy is built in a very very specific way.

That pretty much sums it up for where we are right now. The test will be later this afternoon, multiple choice and please bring your own #2 pencil.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

No xtra credit? You suck!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Johns said...

No extra credit!! This isn't Middle School young lady!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home