Monday, December 18, 2006

All My Friends Are Black

There's been an awful lot of talk about racism and the like in comedy and writing lately because of a recent unfortunate event (A very special thanks to Chernobyl and their anti-nuclear fallout supremacist groups). But I'm here to let you all know that I for one am not a racist, in fact I'm so un-racist that ALL of my friends are black. In fact all of my readers (the 12 of you) are black too!

Some of my friends though, they're not as culturally sensitive as me and say that for various reasons they won't date a black woman. Not me though, I have experience in inter-racial relationships, after all keep in mind that all my friends, even the white ones, are black. I, in fact, have dated an African girl. Not an African-American, just African. She wore one of those lip weights, what a turn on. You would all be surprised how chatty a girl can be when she only speaks in clicks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nothing said...

Merry Christmas! May this day bring you lots of joy and happiness!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Nothing said...

Happy New Year! May this year be happy, successful and prosperous for you :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Nothing said...

Hi! You exchanged links with my blog - The JOKES Blog

well, i've started another blog - Amazingly Bizarre

would you like to exchange links with this blog also? Please do!

If you agree, please link to me and leave a comment on the latest post, and i'll link back to you immediately!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a my site site and was suprised to find your site and it has given me some good ideas for mine, cool. :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home