Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Things That Make You Go >.<


This picture accompanied this Yahoo! article in the evening of June 27th. The caption read,"An obese woman walks in a street in Caen, western France." It made me go '>.<'

Making the '>.<' face is not something I like to do. It's something I hate to do. But it's something I have to do. Making the '>.<' face is something I do when I see something so assinine, so ridiculious and in this case so insanely ugly that making the '>.<' face is the only way that I can keep my brain from making an attempt to escape through my eyes sockets. What makes you go '>.<'...let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

I'm really sorry Mr. Sockspot, I could've sworn that I already added your link and when I checked my template it turns out I was missed a >> sign in the code that made it not show up.

Again my apologies, Sockspot, and your link should be appearing now.

7:41 AM  
Blogger anisah shurfa said...

Foud you on bestestblogofalltime.blogspot.com, and I certainly don't regret it.

That? Was funny :P

Not to mention embarrassing for the woman heheh.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home