Thursday, June 01, 2006

Room Raiders Makes Dating = Easy


MTV's 'Room Raiders', an afternoon and late night staple on the popular cable television network has been a favorite of mine for a couple of years now. No, not because of the hot girls (which there are usually plenty of) or its staggering relevance to all things music but because of how the show has single handedly changed dating and first impressions in today's generation.

Now instead of working out and being in shape, all I have to do is own an iPod and a pair of sneakers and women will automatically assume so. Same goes for being funny or interesting, if I hang a funny or interesting picture in my room I am by association with that picture, funny and interesting. This logic also works for human sacrifice, if I keep a vial of my own blood in my room then I'm way into human sacrifice, 'that's hot' or it could be seen as egotistical. Dating is confusing, especially on TV.

Here's a random Japanese video! YouTube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home